Risk factors associated with Alcohol....
Heavy drinking is associated with increased risk of strokes, liver disease, high blood pressure, infertility, diseases of the nervous system and strong physical dependence.
Ethanol, Ethyl Alcohol, Booze, alcohol brand names, beers, wines, spirits, liqueurs etc.
De-merits of Alcohol
- Alcohol kills brain cells and delays thinking and reaction time
- Alcohol is such a common factor in crime, domestic violence, and as an entry drug to more illicit drugs, it seems wise to simply avoid alcohol altogether
- Infants born to mothers who drink, even in modest amounts, may be born with fetal alcohol syndrome, which often consists of growth retardation, unusual facial features, and mental retardation
Suggestions to accept
- Keep your alcohol intake down if you want to lose or maintain your weight- alcohol is high in calories
- Avoid drinks that are high in sugar e.g. sweet sherry, sweet wine and most liqueurs
- Alcohol is not advised during pregnancy, it could harm your baby
- Excessive intake of alcohol can be harmful to your health
- A moderate amount of alcohol can be beneficial
- Do not drink and drive