aam aadmi Budget 2009-10
The acting Finance Minister Mr. Pranab Mukherjee presented the aam aadmi Budget of Rs. 953,231 crore where there have a outlays of Rs. 1,49,317 crore for the Social Sector.
- In the farm sector the credit disbursement increased to 2,50,000 crore. To strengthen short-term cooperative credit Rs. 13,500 crore being implemented in 25 States. There have also provision of short-term loans up to Rs. 3 lakh at 7 pc interest rate.
- For the basic livelihood support, Bharat Nirman Scheme gets Rs. 40,900 cr.
- NREGS get Rs. 30,100 crore.
- For the development of Rural Roads under the Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RDFI), govt. allocate 14,600 crore.
- There have a allocation of 11,842 crore for Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission.
- Rs. 312 crore allocated to set up 6,000 Model Schools at Block Level.
- For the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) Budget earmarked Rs. 1,143.64 crore.
- For the smooth functioning of Integrated Child Development Scheme (ICDS), Govt. allocated 6, 705 crore.
- Under Public Private Partnership (PPP), Govt. earmark 67, 700 crore.
- Mead Day Meal Scheme get 8,000 crore.